Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Drug Shortages (But were afraid to ask) Virtual event
We all share the same objective: ensuring that patients get the medicines and vaccines they need in a timely way.
How to achieve this - and, indeed, how to continue achieving this during a pandemic - is something that is top of the current EU agenda. In particular, it will be a key pillar of the upcoming Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe.
We welcome you to join us, as we share EFPIA members' on-the-ground experiences and propose solutions about how to ensure resilient medicine supply chains in future. The discussion will include first-hand insights from a panel of high-level speakers about:
- Resilient supply planning and management
- Ensuring resilient supply chains during a pandemic
- Vaccines supply planning and management
By participating in this interactive webinar, you will have the opportunity to exchange views with our experts about:
- How can we ensure continuity of supply to EU markets (and beyond) during COVID-19?
- What quality and business management steps can be taken to maintain operational resilience despite external shocks?
- What lessons can we learn from COVID-19 in order to be better prepared for the next pandemic?
Register here to join the conversation on 22 October!