This webinar, which will take place on 20 November, will mark the launch of The Economist Intelligence Unit’s report on implementing integrated diabetes systems in Europe.
The lack of financial integration in diabetes care is impeding the creation of effective integrated diabetes systems, and therefore hampering the promise of better outcomes for people living with the disease and reduced costs for our healthcare systems.
Join us for a lively and interactive discussion with expert panellists from the European institutions, academia, and industry, to help us break down the silos in diabetes care.
- Dr Loukianos Gatzoulis, Performance of national health systems, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Prof. Chantal Mathieu, President, EUDF
- Christel Schaldemose, Member of the European Parliament
- Dr. Prabhav Trivedi, Global Medical Advisor Metabolic at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Elly Vaughan, Associate, Health Policy and Clinical Evidence, Economist Intelligence Unit
We look forward to virtually seeing you on 20 November at 9:00 CET!