Innovation for Health is the meeting place where over 900 bright minds from across Health and Life Sciences come together to shape the future of healthcare. The theme of this year's conference is immunology, a topic that, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, has never been more relevant. With our energizing programme, we bring over 40 top-notch speakers to the stage, display high impact innovations, highlight best practices, and demonstrate inspiring developments in healthcare. Inspiring, interacting, and networking are at the heart of the conference. Innovation for Health is the leading conference for key players in Health & Life Sciences.
Who should attend?
- Innovators in health & life sciences
- Entrepreneurs and executives of biotech, healthtec and pharma companies
- Scientists, CSO's, CMO's and medical doctors
- Tech transfer managers
- Investors, both formal and informal
- CBO and Business Developers
- Innovation Managers, Advisors and Experts
- Policy makers and policy advisors
- Patient representatives
- Key decision makers at public and private healthcare organisations
- Representatives of health insurance organisations and health funds
- Journalists and media representatives covering healthcare innovations