TOPRA Innovation Summit 2023 Amsterdam
The event will provide a forum for leaders and senior regulatory affairs professionals drawn from across the industry to review what innovation should look like over the next 3-5 years. As the professional body for regulatory affairs professionals working in the pharmaceutical, medical device/IVDs, and veterinary industries, TOPRA's role is to support them through times of change and to facilitate robust debate on the vital topics which influence the regulatory landscape.
The in-person event will provide attendees with the chance to meet and network with colleagues and experts and will address areas including:
- Patient access to medicines innovation
- Unlocking the potential value of real-world evidence in regulatory decision-making
- The future of artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Debate and impact: an interactive session for attendees to respond to and suggest innovative solutions to the topics discussed.
In the following three panel sessions, expert panellists will brief delegates on current key topics and provide perspectives on what the future may hold over the next three to five years:
- Panel session 1 - Patient access to innovation: challenges and opportunities in a changing world
- Panel session 2 - Unlocking the potential value of RWE in regulatory decision-making – what does it take?
- Panel session 3 - The future of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
This meeting offers 6 CPD hours for successful completion.
For more information and pricing, visit the event website here.