Nominations for the EURORDIS Black Pearl Awards 2021 are now open!
The awards recognise the outstanding efforts of individuals, organisations, companies, researchers, scientists, media and policy makers to bring about change and improve the lives of the 30 million people in Europe and 300 million people worldwide who are living with a rare disease.
You can submit a nomination - or enter the awards yourself - for any of the following categories:
- Company Award for Innovation
- Company Award for Patient Engagement
- Company Award for Health Technology
- Scientific Award
- Visual and Audio Media Award
- Written Media Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Holistic Care Award
- Young Patient Advocate Award
- European Rare Disease Leadership Award
- Policy Maker Award
- EURORDIS Volunteer Awards
- EURORDIS Members Award
Learn more about the Awards and submit your nomination here.